Iberian Peninsula and Morocco (Winter)
Iberian Peninsula And Morocco (Winter)
Get ready for the tantalising trio of Spain, Portugal & Morocco! From strolling Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter to uncovering intricately tiled mosques in Casablanca and unfathomably fresh seafood in Lisbon. This tour is a maze of culture, cuteness & colourful experiences.
- See the Gran Via, Royal Palace the Puerta del Sol & Plaza de Espana
- Visit the Royal Palace with a local guide (this activity could be substituted with the Prado)
Granada to Fez
- Scenic drive past Marbella Malaga
- Guided local tour of the Medina of Fez
- See the Royal Palace, the Medina and the local markets
- Visit the Cooperative of handmade carpets
- Guided local tour of Marrakech
- See bustling Jamaa el Fna Square
- Plaza de Espana in Seville
- For 19 incredible nights, we’ve teed up accommodation in cool and comfy hotels. Sleep two or three to a room if you don’t mind sharing, or splash out and upgrade to single-share accommodation.
- In addition to breakfast every day, we’ll be feeding you 5 meals in our favourite spots and 4 dinners. Think rich Spanish tapas and moreish Moroccan tagines.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager, who knows the streets of Europe and Morocco better than you know the back of your hand, alongside our local Morocco expert. When it comes to transport, an experienced and legendary driver team will be taking the reins; trust us, they’re always a hoot.
Madrid to Bilbao via Segovia
Bilbao to Pamplona via San Sebastian
Pamplona to Barcelona via Zaragoza
Barcelona to Valencia
Valencia to Granada
Granada to Fez
Fez to Marrakech
Marrakech to Tangier via Casablanca and Rabat
Tangier to Seville via Gibraltar
Seville to Lisbon
Lisbon to Madrid